Michael and I had the awesome opportunity to go to a Nodre Dame Football Game this weekend. Mike was given tickets though the residency and we jumped at the chance to attend. Unless you have seen it you wouldn't beleive it. There is what is call "tailgating" here and most of the people there don't even have tickets to get in! The game was sold out and it was the first season games and the excitement was in the air. Unfortunetly we lost but the Irish spirit was in full swing. As you can see the Good Year Blimp was there and it's been flying around town for a coupld of days. Carson was so excited to see it and I told him it was a blimp, I was soon corrected and told it was a "Balloomp!" Also this weekend (in continuation of last weekend) was are finishing the "refinishing" of the wood floor in our family room. We have furniture stacked everywhere in the house and right now I am writing this blog from the computer that is stationed in our entryway! We are getting some friends together at our place for a BBQ for Labor Day and it will be motivation to get our house put back together by tomorrow night.
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Carson is wrong it is a "bump".. He will be corrected if he tries to talk Halle out of it too. See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment