It's it great that kids are always honest, right? Carson is already starting to be very critical of his mom. Whenever we watch AFV (America's Funniest Videos) as a family throughout the show Carson yells, "Stop laughing Mom!" I guess he finds my laugh a little to loud and obnoxious. Then the other day he was singing, "Who let the dogs out." (I still have no idea where he heard the song) and after awhile I joined in for a verse and was told, "Mom...mom...you don't have a great voice, stop singing." Again today while he was singing I tried to join in and again was reminded of my lack of singing ability! Well who knows maybe I am living with the next Simon Cowell.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You might need to clean his ears out because you have an amazing voice! We've been following your lead and practicing the primary songs more, and Chad doesn't like to hear me sing all of the time either! (Chad's got every right to feel that way though! Carson doesn't!!!)
Post a Comment