Pics, Updates, Yada, Yada, Yada...
Whoa! She seems like a pretty rambunctious mess-maker!
Thank you for reminding me why I do not want a dog.
I guess I feel blessed that Lucky can't reach the garbage can. LOL Sorry, I don't mean to laugh, that couldn't have been fun to clean up! YUCK!
Oh man! Hopefully you'll be able to laugh about this in a few months... or years! I guess she's starting to feel at home!
You guys should apply to be on the Dog Whisperer
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Whoa! She seems like a pretty rambunctious mess-maker!
Thank you for reminding me why I do not want a dog.
I guess I feel blessed that Lucky can't reach the garbage can. LOL Sorry, I don't mean to laugh, that couldn't have been fun to clean up! YUCK!
Oh man! Hopefully you'll be able to laugh about this in a few months... or years! I guess she's starting to feel at home!
You guys should apply to be on the Dog Whisperer
Post a Comment