We added another pet to our brood just before Christmas. She is an adorable orange tabby named Honey. We resuced her from the Human Society and so far she is wonderful. The kids carry her around everywhere and she seems to love it. She is seen here with Larry our guinea pig, she is adjusting to them and can't quit figure out what they are about.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Honey
Posted by
Michael n' Brooke Sanderson
at
11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How cute--I am impressed she isn't mauling Larry. . . .great cat!
Congrats! Your cat is adorable, love the picture with your guinea pig! New pets are so fun.
You are THE NICEST MOM EVER. I do believe that my kids would be SO jealous. A cat, guinea pigs and at one time a dog. (oh and those fish-are they still alive?) anyways, you are too nice. Congrats and we will have to come over and maul your cats soon.
This picture is funny because it makes Larry look huge! I've never seen them together and compared their size. You know I love Honey, she's my favorite. :)
Hey Brookie! I would love to take pictures of your cute family. Saturday morning will work the best (9 or 10), or even Sunday morning... we are going to Carrie's on Sunday at 11 am, so we could do it before then. Let me know what will work best for you (email me at kacyabbott@gmail.com). Can't wait to see you guys!
holy crap it's been ten years? do you know mike and i sorta set things off at your reception? serious bonding over "grubbin'" mini quiches. so i guess i owe you a thank-you! and a congratulations!
Hi you guys! We just wanted you to know we love reading your blog. We miss you and we especially miss watching those darling boys grow up. Good thing we have blogs! Here's hoping we meet up with you in Utah one of these days!
P.S. I can't believe it's been 10 years!!!
Post a Comment