Tuesday, December 23, 2008

10 YEARS!

Michael and I celebrated out 10 year wedding anniversary last week, December 18th. We met while attending Snow College, it was love at first sight for me but it took Michael a little longer to "see the light." In the 10 years we have been married we have owned 9 cars, moved 8 times, been made an aunt and uncle 7 times, had 6 arguments (JK), been in 5 wards, attended medical school for 4 years, seen 3 "Bourne" movies, had 2 kids, and been on 1 cruise....but whose counting. Below is our wedding engagement photo that went in our invitations. I was 19 and Mike was 22, just kids for goodness sakes. Happy Anniversary Mike!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two!! I love the picture! Enjoy your soon to be celebration in Hawaii!!

Liz said...

19!!!!! WOW!!! I can't wait to celebrate with you in Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that too many exclamation marks? Love the picture by the way, and happy anniversary!

Camilla Millar said...

LOVE THOSE BANGS BROOKE (SORRY I CAN NOT GET MY COMPUTER OUT OF CAPS LOCK)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Rachel Sanderson said...

Congrats! It's been a while huh!?

Jeff and Larissa said...

So, Jeff just called me from the hospital (he's on call) and said, "You've GOT to go check the Sanderson's blog. There's the funniest picture!" Those bangs..... so glamorous. Congrats!

Mike and Kelly said...

Congrats...Can you believe it has been 10 years? I love that picture by the way. You guys look so cute.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

Launa Nicole said...

Okay, so I am a bit behind, but I just found your blog from Anna's. I can't believe you have already been married 10 years. Your kids are adorable.