Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WARNING!!

Just a warning to all you Mom's out there to be careful around "spring shut" screen doors. We were at a neighbors house and I went inside to grab some napkins and Connor tried to follow me and the screen door shut on him pinning him between the door. His foot was trapped under the bottom of the door and the pressure of the spring cut his foot. He received 5 stitches and we spent 4+ hours between the urgent care and then the ER and finally the OR where they sedated him to do the stitches.
Anyway beware those doors can cause damage to little people.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Ouch...that looks like it hurts!! I hope he's doing O.K. I'm sorry you had to be in the hospital for so long! We will take your advice and be careful!

Camilla Millar said...

Brooke-- I'm so sorry, but somehow I'm not surprised. What is it with Connor, accidents, and doctors? That kid has it in for you!

Bekah said...

Hello Sandersons!
I am such the blog stalker, but it paid off because I found your blog! Your boys are so cute and so big! Glad you are doing well!