
The boys and I are in Utah for my younger brother's wedding. We are having a great time and have a few more days to enjoy being with family and friends. Here is a picture of the boys being the ring bearers during the ring ceremony. I will give a full update when we get back home.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Visiting Utah
Posted by
Michael n' Brooke Sanderson
at
7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Soooo HANDSOME!!! I'm so glad we got to hang out while you were here!! Hope the flight went well and that you had good seats! :)
They are so cute! Carson looks great in a tux- so I guess it is an okay on the wedding with Eliza.
They are SO cute! The tux's are pretty posh. I love the look on Connor's face. He's taking his job quite seriously.
You were where??! Should have looked us up! We could have gotten together.
Post a Comment