I thought I would share this funny story about the boys. I let them watch some shows one afternoon while I laid down, I woke up and went to check on them, Connor was zonked on the couch and Carson had gotten into the marshmellows and eaten some. Carson had put one marshmellow by Connor for when he woke up and he actually had both guinea pigs on him. Carson said Connor wanted to hold them so he put them on him while he was asleep. I took Larry off and then decided I needed a photo. Anyway if you ever stay at our house be aware you may wake up with a guinea pig.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Don't fall asleep
Posted by
Michael n' Brooke Sanderson
at
2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE this picture! So cute. I'm surprised the marshmellow wasn't eaten by Chuck or Larry.
That's good to know. I think Jacob still has some Mesquito nets from Brazil, I figure those will work for Guinea Pigs too.
See Brooke, you can tell a story!
Post a Comment