Sunday, February 3, 2008

Utah Recap





Most of you may know that Carson, Connor and I spent the last two weeks in Utah visiting family and friends. We are now back in South Bend and trying to get back to our time zone and our normal day to day life.
We had a blast and are sooo greatful to Grandma and Grandpa Petrey for letting us stay with them for the whole two weeks. I could give a play by play of the whole trip but that would be hours of writing, so I will give a short recap of the fun activities we were able to do. We went to the Children's Museum (forgot camera),Classic Staking/Bouncing (forgot camera), Dinosaur Museum (camera died 1/2 way through), The "New" Mayan Restuarant, Model Train Show, and much more. The best part of the trip was being able to see dear friends to catch up and visiting family members. Mike is truly glad to have us back and didn't like the bacholor life.

3 comments:

Mike and Kelly said...

Brooke, we are glad to have you back too. We missed you. Let's plan a play day soon.

Liz said...

We miss you guys already!!! Chad wishes you could come play every day! I'm set on a trip sometime soon when we can all meet somewhere cool! Jeff suggested Texas. I don't know how serious he was! He also said a Hawaii trip when you move back!!! :)

SLP said...

These are great! We have missed your updates and so we are glad to see pics and have a recap.
Miss you!
Love,
S, T & t