I have been waiting all winter to get the boys pictures taken but every time I am ready to go do it one of them receives a injury to the face. Shortly before leaving for Utah Connor cut open is skin above his eye and the urgent care doctor used DermaBond (Super Glue) to fix it up. He has a huge black eye for days. Then while playing with friends he was hit with a toy horse and received another black eye, on the other eye! Anyway that was finally going away and I thought I could get their pictures done this week. As we were walking to BigLots Carson "tripped over his shoes" as he said, and with his hand in his pockets was only able to catch his fall with is face. Here is a photo of the aftermath. Luckily this time Dad was able to DermaBond his forehead and save us a trip the the ER. Maybe I should just get their pictures done this Summer!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Carson vs. Asphalt
Posted by
Michael n' Brooke Sanderson
at
10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He doesn't look to happy to be having a picture taken! :) Hope he gets feeling better soon! Isn't it convenient to have a hubby who can superglue cuts without a trip to the ER!!! I wish I had that luxury! :)
Poor Carson. Halle will be so fascinated. She loves owies. But poor kid, and poor you guys. A little person with an owie like that is not too fun to be around. Good luck and we will see you in a couple of days.
So sad! It's good to have a doctor in the family, isn't it?!
Post a Comment