Pics, Updates, Yada, Yada, Yada...
Here are a few pics of our Fall Happenings
Baloo is so terrifying. Even if he is still a little impish.
Great pictures.My kids have been talking about a boy at school that looks 'exactly' like Connor. I saw him today and now I have a vision of Connor in two years. . . .
I'm so glad you've posted again!!! You're boys are so handsome! Cute costumes! When will we see you again???
Did you take those leaf pictures? They're really good! I see a photography business in your near future. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Baloo is so terrifying. Even if he is still a little impish.
Great pictures.
My kids have been talking about a boy at school that looks 'exactly' like Connor. I saw him today and now I have a vision of Connor in two years. . . .
I'm so glad you've posted again!!! You're boys are so handsome! Cute costumes! When will we see you again???
Did you take those leaf pictures? They're really good! I see a photography business in your near future. :)
Post a Comment