Friday, November 21, 2008

Halloween (SSL)

I am finally posting Halloween festivities, I guess it's not offically late until after Thanksgiving, Right?
We had a great time this year and both boys were at perfect ages to truly enjoy all of it. We had a trunk-or-treat at our church and Carson went as Buzz Lightyear and Connor went as the Toy Story Alien. Connor was alseep in the car before we even arrived and slept on the foyer couch for about 1/2 of the party. On Halloween night it was about 60 degrees outside so it was perfect for trick-or-treating. Carson refused to be Buzz and wanted to wear his "classy" spiderman costume from last year. Mike took them around the neighborhood and since Connor didn't have his "costume sidekick" nobody really figured out who he was. They got plenty of candy and thankfully then don't like the yucky candy (anything with chocolate) so Mom ended up having a candy fest for a few days!

5 comments:

Liz said...

It's never too late to share photos! Their costumes were darling! Sorry Carson didn't want to wear his Buzz trick-or-treating. They both looked so cute! Your pumpkins were awesome, too! Some day we'll carve them with you again!!!

SLP said...

Who is the crazy person who maxed out on Halloween decorations - nuts!
The boys look adorable!
Hugs,
S,T&t

Jeff and Larissa said...

Connor as the alien was SO awesome! I totally binged on all Beck's candy. I'm an addict. :)

Emilee said...

I loved that alien costume. So cute! And way to teach your kids that the chocolate candy is yucky--that was brilliant!

Mike and Kelly said...

I love your darling family. And Connor is SO cute. I need to email you the picture I have of him from the Trunk-or-Treat.