You know how at certain resturants or businesses give thier customers a "punch card" for a free meal or item after a # of visits. Well I do believe that Emergency Rooms should have these "punch cards' for parents of boys! We have made enough visits that we should be qualified for a free x-ray, strep test, flu shot or a tummy tuck! While vacationing this week in Ann Arbor, Carson cut his skin just below his lip that required 3 stitches. Of course we were out of town, Mike was in a confrence and unreachable, and we have no idea where the nearest hospital is. Carson was very brave, he didn't cry or need to be strapped down. He put his hands under his bottom and stayed very still while getting numbed and during the stitches. I am hoping that is will be our last visit for at least a few months.
Monday, October 20, 2008
ER Punch Cards?
Posted by
Michael n' Brooke Sanderson
at
11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Poor Guy! Knock on wood that we've never been to the ER yet!!! I love your new fall background and cute pictures of the boys in the leaves!
Yikes, that stinks.
Poor Carson! He's a tough kid.
Hey Brookie! Just found your blog...hope you don't mind us stalking it every once in a while. Your kids are so old!... and adorable. Hope to see you guys around Thanksgiving.
I'm so sorry! What a stinky way to spend part of your trip. Carson's quite the man, though, to be so brave.
You make me so excited for Colton to get big. Mads was reading your blog on Sunday and could not believe that Connor cut his heel this summer. She has been talking about it ever since. I cannot imagine what she would think if she saw Carson with an injury too. It looks like Mike needs to get himself a great first aid kit complete with sutures and casting materials.
So sad! what a brave little guy!
Hey Brooke! I was "browsing" through your blog and had to stop and send a smile your way. I remember you telling me all about your little guys getting hurt all the time...looks like things haven't changed. Yes..that's why we have girls instead. *grin*
So we finally have a blog. It's not "done" yet, but I'll have to send you an invite soon. Behind the times, yes, but hey, we're catching up slowly. :)
Jamie
Post a Comment