Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun with Dad

Mike has been working a lot less this month and has been able to spend some time with the boys. He took them "camping" last weekend, they slept out in the backyard in the tent. He even watched the boys all day Saturday while I went to Chicago for a shopping trip with friends. What a guy!






3 comments:

Liz said...

What a GREAT Dad!!! I think Mike's around more than Jeff! Jeff just called and asked if he could be gone this Saturday and another Saturday after that for the Park City Parade of Homes. Argh! (We still need to talk!)

Camilla Millar said...

Seriously, Mike is so cool. D would never even think to pull out the play dough. . . . .

Bonnie said...

That is too cute! I love camping even if it's just in the back yard! What a great dad!