Saturday, July 5, 2008

God Bless the U.S.A

We had a wonderful 4th of July with great weather, friends, food, and fireworks! We started the day off at children's parade which we participated in. Then we headed to our friends for lunch and swimming. For dinner we had another BBQ with friends and swimming with some fireworks. Finally, our next door neighbors are firework maniacs and a put on quite a show every year. It was pretty amazing again this year and I can't imagine how much $$$ they spend.

Carson's decked out bike, thanks to DAD!
Connor perfered to "ride" in the parade
with his best buddy Beck
Swimming...or I guess NOT swimming
Connor in floatie
This is my favorite shot of the day....This is how Connor enjoyed
all of the firework shows!

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Carson's bike was the best. Good work, Mike. And the blueberry crumble was delicious. Did you go with Alexa?

Jeff and Larissa said...

Yes, the bikes were pretty pimped out. I like that picture of Beck and Connor, I think I'm going to print it. Beck gives 2 thumbs up to your blueberry dessert. :)

SLP said...

I love the "flare" on the bikes - seriously cute boys...