Sunday, March 16, 2008

DisneyWorld

4 comments:

Liz said...

So much FUN!!! What great memories you guys will have! Jeff asked Camilla on Saturday what vacation we're going to do with you guys. We've got to make it work even with all of your husbands' crazy schedules!

Erin said...

It looks like you all had a great time! We've thought about making a trip over to Disney World but we weren't sure how it would work with the kids. What did you think? Was it difficult with the long lines and ride requirements? Did you get to go on anything other than Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and the Tea-cup ride? ;)

Camilla Millar said...

I am so jealous!

The Brady Bunch said...

that was so fun. Thanks for your help and great company. The pictures are great. I have some that I need to get to you. Don't let me forget. I love looking at your pictures. It gets me all excited again about disney. We had a blast.