Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tapioca Anyone?

Q: What does Tapioca mean?

(Answer found at end of clip)

5 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

I learned so much. I had know idea that tapioca meant that. Kids these days know so much more then we do. But I will pass on Tapioca. (I laughed when I heard Carson in the background give the answer.)

Joel Cluff said...

Mike and Brooke-
Just had a minute so we thought we'd check out your blog together. It's always neat to see how you're doing. We hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas Season. We're doing well here in Austin and we're excited to be in our own home for the first time! We enjoyed learning the truth about tapioca. Crazy that it tastes so good! Kids are great! I'll send an email this is getting long. :)

Jeff and Larissa said...

Did Carson say that it's in Spanish?! That's so funny!

SLP said...

Very cute!

Camilla Millar said...

Brooke, you guys should send this in to america's funniest home videos.