Wednesday, November 28, 2007

M.I.A

Our boys loved jumping in the leaves, Mike would make huge piles and it would keep them busy for hours.


Halloween Super Heros


We took the boys to a local Railroad Museum
(They were in Heaven!)




I guess you could say we have been "missing in action" in the blogging world. We are having some computer problems and our photos wouldn't upload to our computer. We have it temporarily fixed so I thought I would give a short recap of the last month. We had a great Halloween and a wonderful Thanksgiving with great friends. I am sad to say that Fall has left us and Winter is here. We had snow on Thanksgiving and it's snowed off and on since then. It's COLD and just ask Mike how much I love the cold.

3 comments:

Mike and Kelly said...

Welcome Back Sandersons, we have missed you. Cute kids by the way.

Jeff and Larissa said...

These pictures are so cute! When I watched the boys the other day Carson kept talking about the train museum, but I didn't know for sure what he meant! Must've made quite an impression on him!

SLP said...

Welcome back! Love the pics of the boys...
Love,
S,T and t